Summer is around the corner and with summer comes bikini season. Now is the time to prepare for the part of the year in which your skin has a chance to feel the sun.
- Purchase a suit that flatters: Make sure you get a suit that flatters your body type, accentuates your assets and makes you feel great. Style guides are helpful but there is no substitute for trying on a variety of bathing suits.
- Exfoliate and moisturize: While sloughing off dead skin cells and hydrating new ones is important year round, it’s essential with the advent of summer and the joy of breaking out your summer wardrobe. This is a perfect time to receive Cactus Club’s Body Polish Treatment; a full body exfoliation that refines and softens your skin and head to toe application of a quality moisturizer that leaves you feeling hydrated and soothed. Try their Saltmousse Glow Exfoliating Treatment which will remove impurities, gently polish your skin and leave you feeling velvety smooth. The Tropical Escape Saltmousse Glow and Body Wrap will nourish and repair aging or sun damaged skin leaving your skin smooth and brightened. Cactus Club also offers a Massage with Lumafirm Body Treatment that repairs and hydrates leaving every inch of your skin velvety soft and rendering your body visibly rejuvenated and instantly firmer.
- Remove unwanted hair: With warmer weather and less layers of clothing, it’s time to remove any unwanted hair. Waxing is a safe and effective way to remove hair and the results last three to four weeks. Cactus Club offers a full range of waxing services, including eyebrows, face, legs, bikini, and Brazilian waxing. They utilize a number of different types of wax to achieve the best results.
- Get a head start on your tan: Tanned skin helps show muscle definition while covering up stretch marks and cellulite. Before you don your bikini or sundress, use Cactus Club’s St Tropez Airbrush Tanning System. They use a state of the art tanning booth, create your tan color by hand, and leave you with a flawless, fast drying tan that looks natural.
- Prepare your feet: After spending the winter in boots, your feet may not be sandal ready. Slough off the effects of a long, dry winter with Cactus Club’s Spa Pedicure; a foot and lower leg exfoliation and massage, nail and cuticle care and polish. Try their Deluxe Pedicure which includes the added benefit of a paraffin wax treatment that deeply soothes your muscles and hydrates your skin. The Tropical Escape Pedicure includes a fluffy saltmousse exfoliation, a tropical mask and a pineapple papaya balm that smooths and rejuvenates.
- Revitalize your face: Summer is the time for that dewy, fresh look. Cactus Club’s Pro and Advanced Skin Treatment will help you achieve this goal. You receive a customized facial designed for your skin’s needs and may choose from a 30, 60 or 90 minute option. All will leave you with improved skin health.
- Rejuvenate your haircut: Summer is a great time to try a short, sassy cut or a new color. Cactus Club’s stylists have world class educations, are color experts and will help you achieve and maintain the look you want.
- Move with confidence: Feeling comfortable in your own skin is the most attractive attribute you have. Let go of comparison to others and focus on what you love about yourself.
As you prepare for summer, get help from the professionals at Cactus Club. Their skin, hair, and beauty services will have you ready for the beach and your bikini. Call Cactus Club Salon & Spa at (587) 609-6048 or Email: firstname.lastname@example.org